Sunday, March 26, 2006


These are the thoughts I would like to build into a novel. Whether it is a woman or man as the main character. I have not decided. How about a single mom with a daugther. Both pose interesting alternatives with outstanding highs and horrific lows. Should the main character live in his dreams? At first only seconds, then moments and eventually he is trapped in his dreams. What kind of dreams? Is he capable of traveling in time and space using the laws of physics and math? How does religion and science play into the development of his character and his search for meaning? Is that what he is searching for? What is he looking for? I still haven't found what I'm looking for presupposes that I know what I'm looking for. Despite the outcome, everyday starts as a beautiful day. Maybe the dream traveler's path is like a mobius strip. It never ends and has only one side to it. Something to explore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

follow me on Twitter